There will be a ‘No war with Russia’ peace vigil on Saturday, March 18 at 1:30 pm in Westbrook. (Intersection of Stroudwater St. & William Clark Dr. (Westbrook Market & Dunkin are there)
Let us know if your organization would like to be listed as a co-sponsor.
Use our signs, or bring your own.
Our demands are those of the national coalition organizing for a march in Washington DC on March 18:
– Peace in Ukraine – Negotiations not escalation!
– Abolish NATO – End U.S. militarism & sanctions!
– Fund people’s needs, not the war machine!
– No war with China!
– End U.S. aid to racist apartheid Israel!
– Fight racism & bigotry at home, not other peoples!
– U.S. hands off Haiti!
– End AFRICOM!
Lunch afterwards for those interested